Thursday, March 18, 2010

its worth more than the words i can say to you...

spent most of the day meddling with my ndt report,
finished most of the theory part but i need to work on the analysis and the discussion part... thats the meat of the report.

sigh. i wish i can finish this soon, i still have my QA and my FYP report after this

i was so engrossed in my work that i got duped while buying my dinner today,
left the mixed vege rice store today without collecting my change,
when i went back to check, the uncle just feigned any thought of it...
and he even had the cheek to ask if i bought my food from them a long time back...
cos he couldn't rmb when i patronised his store... when it was just 5 minutes ago.

with nothing to prove,
i just have to leave.

seeing this in the evening made my day though...
thanks alot k Joko...
this alone, is enough help already
GangDong... =)

2 comments:

mrj0nahf00 said...

hey bro... jia you with your final year !!!!!! it will all soon be over .. Hang in there

Nathaniel said...

thanks bro.. hope u are enjoyin ur hols.

i've got too much work that i can juggle right now.. everything's a lil haywire..