Wednesday, March 24, 2010

mus(i)c therapy

the only thing on my playlist for yesterday's run about campus ...
// a damn good song to run with


and the source of the constant twitching in my left ear.

e-learning week seems like recess week but minus the time
its a rather short week this week...
since my days from today to sunday are each packed with some activity

wed-evening training
thurs-afternoon interview... better luck this time i hope
fri-night Mailene's wedding dinner
sat & sun - MR500 comps..//

then its the start of the first of last 2 weeks before exams.

%#^#E* and my report is not done yet. at least my part for qa and ndt is done already.

mmm... i was talking to my gf yesterday about the music we have in our comp last nite
and that my sis only have dance trance from differen djs music on her mac...
happen to chance about this when i youtube searched for dj

-> 69 year old DJ .. DJ Mamy Rock


//wouldn't you like your ah ma spinning vinyl for your party..

No comments: